Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday "Guests in the House"

Dear Diary,

Last night something seemed to stir up the spirits in the house. I am guessing that it is because I have been doing an art show these past few days in a place in Fort Worth that seems to have a lot of activity.  When I came home last night. The house was buzzing with energy and I couldn't help but notice two spirits trying to materialize when I was moving through the house.

 I was in the bedroom, and had just started putting my things up heading towards the bathroom when a white smoky image of a slim young man started to form standing next to the bed on the other side. I was tried, and busy with what I was doing so I acknowledged him as I continued on my task of getting ready to go to bed. I wasn't frightened as he seemed to only be there to let me know that he was there then faded away.  I smiled to myself knowing that someone was trying to get my attention. I have to admit I was too tired to engage conversation so I continued with what I was doing without further thought.

 It wasn't until later when my husband was making a cup of coffee so that he could work on one of his projects, and I was saying good night making my way towards the bedroom to go to bed that another spirit of an older gentleman started to materialize in the other doorway leading to the living room. He stood there with a pot belly, balding head watching me as I made my way out the door. Again, I was happy to see that we had a visitor smiling to him letting him know when I passed that I was acknowledging his presence. I could feel his curiosity of what was going on in the house. I didn't stop to say hello, or chat I just let him know I knew he was there as I made my way to the bedroom to go to bed.  Sleep came very peacefully, sound, and quickly as I placed my head down on the pillow being tired from the days activities from the art festival.. This morning when I awoke they were gone, but a full knowing that they had followed me home from the art show was very strong.   

No comments:

Post a Comment