Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

 It was a really busy weekend!  My time has been really occupied with the family, new puppy, and our other pets in the house. Lately the house has been bustling with lots of human activity, and interaction as all of my attention has been directed to the physical world, and all the possibilities that have been opening up as the children are getting ready to come home for the summer.

I have had a few white smokey sightings in the kitchen yesterday when I was doing the dishes. The spirits whoever they were were paying no mind to me as they were just passing through, and I happened to be there. The spirits seem to come in a check on me every now, and then. Some even find me interesting to interact with, but mostly they are doing their own thing. I don't really think about it a lot as they seem to go about the house either passing through, or hanging out. I do however smile to myself when I do see them. No one lately has tried to stop to chat. To be honest I haven't seen anyone lately materialize wanting to get my attention so the house is really quiet. I am guessing that the new puppy has become an energy in the house that no longer disturbs our visitors, or the ones that he does are just not coming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment