Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday "Memories of the Past"

Dear Diary,

Last night as I awoke from my dream I suddenly was aware that my hours were turning into days, and my days into months. Then the thought continued as I began to realize that all of my my months then turned into memories of the passing years of my life. A deep awareness settled over me that my life on this earth like my dreams were much like remembering a dream. It was very apparent that what we experience every night as dreams are like remembering the past in the same way. Sometimes we remember the details, but as time passes on it all seems to fade into a collage of different things that we did, or people we used to know.

As I sat there in bed fully awake at that time it all made me wonder as I tried to remember my dream why this was something that I was experiencing, and understanding. It was then when I asked the question that I was reminded that one day when I was gone from this earth this is how I will remember this lifetime. Then it came to me that I would not lose my consciousness when I passed over onto the other side, but will have a string of memories of what it was like to live in the physical world.

After allowing my brain to fully grasp the knowledge that was being brought in from my soul. I settled down, and went to back to sleep enjoying a full night of dreams, and adventures on the other side.    

No comments:

Post a Comment