Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday "Spirit Animals"

Dear Diary,

I forgot to mention that I got to go to the Zoo last week when my family was visiting. What I wanted to make a note of is that just as we entered the gate my mom, and me fell behind as we were visiting. We caught up with the rest of our group when they were stopped to look at the flamingos. As we walked up I could see that all of the bright pink flamingos were napping. As my mom, and I stepped up towards the birds the whole flock became startled. I could feel them all about to flee so my immediate response was to quickly pull in all of my energy. As soon as I did they settled down, and began to nap again. It was very strange.

The thought that went through my head was that I had been doing some research for my book about the dark side, and that maybe I picked up some dark energy. I was thinking that the dark energy may have set them off. It was later when I was able to open my records to be really clear about what happened, wondering if I needed to release something in my energy field, that the guides told me what really occurred.

They let me know that when I was doing my research I had my protection grids up, and was accompanied by my spirit animal which is the spotted jaguar. When the big cat energy hit the flamingos they became startled wanting to flee from what they know as a predator. When I was able to pull my energy in it also brought in the cat energy with it. That is why they settled down as quickly as I responded.

 A few days later I was watching a movie that had a tiger walking up to his keeper in the middle of a party. What I thought was interesting was that the people in the party responded the same way the flamingos did.  They were ready to get out of the way when the tiger made an appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment