Friday, July 23, 2010

Fri

I am always amazed how fast the week flys by! It is such a beautiful time to be living on the earth. Last night I was walking into my bedroom and walked through a mist and could feel the shift of energy move through me. You would think that I would be used to it but it still makes me stop and think about what had just happened.

For the past few days I have been busy working on classes and getting things ready for advertising and prep work. It is amazing how much time that takes but I can't imagine doing anything else. It is such a wonderful feeling to be doing something that you feel so called to do.

Yesterday, I was visiting someone and we were in a store when a women walked up and started to talk to us. My heart gripped up my chest and my skin started felt like it was burning...I had to stop and recenter myself and think while she was talking to us what was happening. I realized that she was carrying something that did not agree with my energy. That was OK because that is where she is but I did Not need to bring it home with me... The energy seemed to throw me off balance and I pushed it into the earth knowing it was not mine.

Later that day I meet some ladies at a Beauty shop and I felt like someone had just put on a warm healing blanket on me. It was wonderful! I indulged myself in their energy and enjoyed every minute that I was in their company. Yes, I allowed myself to take some home with me as they were giving this beautiful energy away. What a amazing world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment