Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wed

Dear Diary,

It seems funny to me that when I was cleaning the hall bathroom in the house as I came out into the hall I saw a man standing at the top of the stairs. He was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. I knew he was a ghost and I am not sure what he thought of me but when I turned the corner I realized what had just happened and backed up but he was not there any more.

My impression was that he was just passing through. No strings attached....He has not come to visit in my dreams asking for help nor has he talked to anyone in the house who sees. Yesterday, I was in the living room and looked up and saw a face of a women looking from the dining room into the living room. She seemed to be just a curious as we are of them. Again, no one I recognised and felt she was just passing through.

I have been told that the house sits on top of springs and the energy from us attracts the spirits to the house. Mostly just passing through but we do get request for help from some. Part of my job is to be aware and not to bring fear into the home because that attracts the wrong type of energy or ghost. Then if I am contacted I help or find someone else who can help. Just like we do with people who are living in this world of matter.

Nothing is different but the energy from the ghost is just a little higher in vibration than here in our world of slower vibration. As a dear friend said once, "People are People"....Some days I am in tune with their world and others I am focused on my own. What I have been learning about is to notice when my body or energy makes the switch. Often I am caught off guard and being aware and in the moment is the real challenge.

Yesterday, I remembered that I might have an appointment for a hair cut this week. A month ago I knew that my beautician's mom was in the hospital and that she was not doing well. I had not talked to her since my last appointment so I did not know what had happened. When I called to check up on the appointment I heard a small voice inside my head say that, "she is dealing with the death of her mom so you will have to wait and be patient".

Knowing this I went about my day and had forgotten about the appointment when I received a phone call from my beautician that her mom had passed away at 6pm yesterday asking if we could reschedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment