Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday evening.....

I must say that since Friday I have felt this beautiful energy that moves through the bones and out past the skin as it pours out into the energy field surrounding the body. It is a massage of waves pulsing out of the ground. I catch myself being distracted by this lovely energy when I pause through out the day.

So beautiful is this energy that it seems to open up the heart and I find myself sending love out randomly to anyone or anything. The magnitude of the colors in the day are a feast for the soul. My kids laugh at me as I am talking to them and suddenly become distracted by the brilliance of light and color in and around everything that I see.

Dreams and morning twilight are begining to become a classroom as I am in that state for there is much to see and learn. Then during the day what was once fragments are now becoming whole pictures with interaction within relationships. There seems to be no judgement only observation and appreciation of fellow travelers following their own path.

Beauty is all around even in the vibration of the air. Today I could feel how magnificent it is to just be and caught myself smiling at so many who crossed my path... Isn't life truly amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment