Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday

Dear Diary,

I forgot to mention that I went to the Doctor for a yearly check up and he was extremely busy, so my time there was a little longer than usual. I found myself in my cotton gown sitting in a cold room feeling a bit exposed wishing that the appointment would be over soon. That was just not my luck. The longer I waited the more anxious I got.

As I sat there waiting, I tried to move my mind away from my situation as I was getting nervous. Then it dawned on me to see if I could take the time to meditate. That worked wonderfully as I sat there in silence. In the stillness of the room, my spirit guide came in with a thought, "Why not Reiki the room with beautiful energy for the ladies who might be in my same situation during the day". Why not?!

So I came out of the meditation and started to Reiki the room filling the room with loving energy. I got so carried away that I Reikied all the tools and cotton balls in the room. By the time the Dr. came in I was feeling great about the energy in the room and being able to connect in my meditation that I greeted him with a big smile.

Everything checked out A-OK and I was out of there quickly. I spent the rest of the morning still feeling the Reiki energy and I seemed to greet everyone with a smile, and even caught others smiling back. I must say that I am not fond of Doctor appointments but this one seemed to have a lesson there waiting for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment