Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Again!

Dear Diary,

It has been an inspiring week and has gone by so fast. A dear friend has been approved this week to go up on a roof of a church and sit until they raise 10 tons of food and awareness for the hunger in our area. It sounds extreme but when you become aware that so many do not know where the food pantries are located in our area. Many have no clue who to ask or afraid to ask then you understand the purpose of the intention.

A little church with no more than a 100 members answered the calling. They are raising the whole community to help bring this event to fruition which will be on Aug 27th 2010. I am in Awe..... at the big heart that burst forth for this effort in humanity...

Also, another dear friend and I went this past Tuesday to visit "A Day Away Retreat" in Boyd TX. We met with this beautiful young couple who's hospitality was incredibility uplifting leaving you with a since of beauty and loving energy both during and days that followed our visit.

This is now certainly the place where we plan to do a Healing Retreat in early Nov. They have done such a wonderful job with the house and the beautiful acres surrounding it. The retreat also has peaceful pond along with horses and Alpacas. I felt very much like I was back home again in Taos, NM...

I put my daughter on the plane today to visit family for the summer as we were walking into the airport to check her in. I felt this strong presence and knew imminently without a doubt that the Arch Angel Michael was with us. My daughter has the gift of working with the angels and I was assured that the plane would be held in their care so I was not to worry. There was no question in my mind who was around us and they showed me in a small vision of them lifting the plane up and carrying it to her destination.

As I kissed her goodbye and watched her go into security I realized that the presence had gone but knew without a doubt she was in good hands. There are really no words to describe the strength of the presence and the reassurance I felt...but that did not keep me from texting her about buying a sandwich for lunch on the plane and when she got off if the family was able to find her....

No comments:

Post a Comment