Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday

Dear Diary,

The week is flying by again. I learned something new. I discovered that the song "Bullet Proof" plays in my mind when I am picking up energy around me that is not good for me. It seems to be a reminder to watch myself and to protect myself from negative vibs that I am susceptible. I love it that my angels are watching out for me in the world.

Energy is really something that I don't think a lot of people think about and yet we do send out signals all the time. The other day I was driving to visit a friend in Ft. Worth and something triggered my emotions that made me angry. I sat there at the red light getting mad and realized what I was doing. I could feel the heat and energy moving through my body and out of my skin into the air.

Then I heard, "pull it back and send it out of my feet into the earth." I did as I was told and felt the anger release..Next the thought came for me to feel love and to send it out instead. Amazingly, I could do this and again experienced the emotion moving through my body and out of my skin only this time it was a beautiful feeling....the whole experience took the time for the light to turn green.

Wow, if I could change my feelings in a moment and send out love instead of anger on to the world how powerful is that? Then the thought came that we live in anger and fear and those emotions are sent out and become part of the air and energy that is around people, animals, plants and the earth. No wonder we are all so angry but we have the power to change it all. As I drove on down the road. I realized that I was my own personal power. It felt great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment