Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday

Dear Diary,

What an amazing weekend with lots of enjoying family and friends. I could not have asked for a better weekend. Today on Labor Day I was enjoying my family when my Daughter wanted to watch a movie.

I was also in the mood and started to select a movie out of our little movie library when I heard something drop on the wooden floor behind me. As I looked behind me I saw a penny and the funny part was that there was nothing behind me that it could have fallen from except empty space. Talk about pennies from heaven.

I knew in an instant that my Father was again saying hi. I could feel his presence and knew that this is his way of saying hello when he is around. I called my Mom later and let her know that dad was there enjoying the day with us. She laughed as she was happy that I had that connection.

The day was really uneventful and restful. I have enjoyed early mornings having coffee with my husband and afternoons reading in our garden in the back yard. It is so beautiful to watch all the garden spirits bringing it to life.

It was around 6:15pm when I heard in my thoughts.... "you have a class!" and so I did. I quickly rushed off making it in plenty of time and enjoyed the rest of the evening listening and watching taking note of the colors and energy that surrounded the students and teachers often catching a glimps of a spirit guide or a loved one surrounding them.

Sometimes I wonder if people really know how much they are supported and loved on the other side. We are never alone and always surrounded in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment