Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wed.

Dear Diary,

Today has been a busy day working with our Community Wellness network which is helping bring Healers and Teachers together in a network in our area. It has been a busy day working on flyer and the Internet.

It is rather funny that I have been walking though mist and seeing pennies on the floor or on my chair today so I know that my Dad is trying to make sure that I know he is around.

I have been working in the Akashic Records which is an amazing energy that is linked to an energy vibration that allows the opening of what is known as the book of Life that is mentioned in the Bible. The energy is a beautiful energy to link to and learn a great deal with one's own path and walk upon this earth.

I am finding that when I am in that vibration I seem to notice the other energies in the house a lot more. Working with the records has opened my eyes to a greater respect of all things and all of creation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment