Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Well, it has been a strange couple of days. It has been raining but the energy seems to be off. Instead of feeling like welcoming in the rain there is a since of being stagnate. Yesterday, in the early afternoon I needed a break and found myself extremely tired. All I could think of was taking a bath an indulgences I often don't have the time to do.

I drew the bath and dropped some sea salt and baking soda in the water to help draw out the weighted energy I was feeling. It also makes the skin really soft. The water was nice and hot and felt good as it soaked deep into the bones. As I relaxed I found myself drifting off into a nice twilight. Meaning that I was in both the world of dreams and yet still aware of this world.

That is when it happened. I saw a young man of twenty and he was talking to me and trying desperately to show me something. Images were flashing on a screen like memories. I do remember thinking that these were not my memories and that they were separate from my own experiences. Emotions and a whole life flashed before me as I watched and then I saw him again standing in front of me as if saying goodbye and he vanished.

I started to come out of what seemed like a dreamlike state but as I did I was aware that the story that I had just seen was leaving me and that soon when I awoke I would not remember it. As I started to come back into this world I was a little startled that I was in the bathtub. It took a moment for me to find my bearings and move my body again in the water yet there was a since of a great weight lifted from my soul.

I was in a stunned state for a little while longer trying to recall the memory of what had just happened. All I can recall is what I have just written. I have no recollection of the story that I saw and I do know that at the time it was very important. It seemed very real when I was viewing it but what happened I don't know....

Later that evening I went to bed and slept. I dreamed a dream and woke up this morning chanting a name. But it was to my annoyance as it was someone I had parted with in this life time knowing I would see them one day on the other side in better circumstances. As I heard the name from my own lips I recalled the dream watching it come back in full detail.

It was later today that the meaning of the dream came and the message about this person who is still among the living had thought about me and had wished me well. The dream was about an understanding that sometimes things in this world don't always work out the way we plan but it is a new beginning in the Spirit world. I knew to that I was being sent love and blessings my way as I continued my path on this earth with no ill will being sent by this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment