Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday "Clairaudience"

Dear Diary,

This afternoon I was outside sitting on the back pouch enjoying the afternoon sun when I heard a man mumbling something that was on right side of me. The back door was on that side from where I was sitting so I thought that maybe my husband voice was coming through the door. My thought was that maybe he was in the house talking to someone, or on the phone where I could hear him. It didn't sound like him, but my mind was trying to place where I was hearing a man's voice from. I got up, and walked through the house looking for him. I finally I found him sound asleep in the bedroom. That is when I realized then that it wasn't him at all. It dawned on me that what I had heard was a ghost who was making themselves known.

Clairaudience is hearing the other side.. There are different ways to hear the other side, and it can be different for each person. There is hearing with your ears as I have just mentioned that can be with one, or both ears as though you are listening to a live person speak. That seems to be less common. I have to admit it happens very rarely with me, and when it does often it surprises me as my mind tries to identify from where the sound came from.

The most common way is to hear with your inner ear. The best way to describe that is that it is more like telepathy. If you were to take a moment, and count to ten silently in your head you can hear what you sound like. Then when you are communicating with the other side it is more like someone placing thoughts in your mind that are not yours. You may hear a voice that has some kind of accent, or it may have a particular why they pronounce their words from the way you do. For instance another man, or women's voice is going to sound a lot different in your mind than your own. You may even hear a child's voice, or the sound of an animal trying to communicate.

It works the same way with your guides, and angels. I find that my guides speak a lot different then the way my angels do so I know who I am speaking to when I communicate with them. If you have the gift of clairaudience then you will learn how to discern who you are talking to. It is just like how you know who you are talking to when you are talking to your friends, and family. The more you do it the more you are aware of how it all works.




No comments:

Post a Comment