Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday "Experiencing the Energy Body"

Dear Diary,

Speaking of energy bodies I forgot to write down an experience I had last week. I had some extra time one afternoon so I called my husband at work and asked if he would like to go to lunch. He happened to be free that afternoon so I went over to pick him up. We had a nice lunch and while we were waiting on the food I decided to ask him about a personal project that he had been working on. We talked but when I offered to help he started to shut down. It went down hill from there and he blocked me out completely on the subject. We changed directions with our conversations and went on to enjoy our food. I must admit that I felt a little hurt, but decided it was not good to hold on to any of the emotional energy that I was feeling, I released it soon forgetting about it.

After lunch we had a extra time so we decided to take a drive enjoying each other's company. The time went quickly and he had to return to work. I kissed him goodbye, and switched over to the diver's seat. And that is when it hit me! No sooner than he walked into the building I felt this incredible overwhelming feeling that wasn't mine. As I experienced an energy move into my body I discovered that I was still able to take over the controls. I recognized that I was experiencing what my husband was feeling about the personal project that I had asked him about earlier. With this full knowing my mind began to explore the ideas that I had asked him about before he blocked me. The answers came in quickly in full detail. Within a few minutes I understood from his perspective his reasoning, and logic of what he was thinking, and why he shut me out. It was almost like I was inside of him only I was in my own body driving home.

Within five minutes into the drive the connection began to weaken. I discovered that my own thoughts and feelings began to take full control over the thought process that had merged with mine. By the time I got home it was starting to fade into a memory. But the impression was still strong in my memory that they were his thoughts not mine. I waited for my husband to come home and after a lite dinner I explained telling him what had happened. Then I shared what I had received and experienced. Our conversation validated both of us. For the first time in a long time were on the same page on that particular subject. I knew exactly where he was coming from.

Later when I was exploring what had happened I was reminded that our energy bodies will often linger in a space that we sat in or stood in even after we leave with our physical bodies. So what had happened is that when my husband was driving the car and left to go back to work he also left his energy body with his feelings about his project there in the seat. I happened to get into the divers seat immediately after and when I did ended up sitting in his energy body.

 I was also open and I just happened to be tuned into his energy frequency.  The reason this all occurred was because of a few circumstances. Let me explain.... when I released my feelings I left a clean slate without knowing that I had made a space allowing my energy body to be imprinted on without my own judgments on that particular subject. So when I sat in the seat his energy body was able to merge with my energy body causing me to feel like I was in his head and feel what he was feeling about the project. Once his energy body dissipated I lost the connection. Then my own thoughts, and reasoning took back full control.

This was not done intentionally it just happened and lucky for me my husband was okay with it. This experience did allow us to open a sore subject and communicate better with each other.

Even with his energy merging with mine I was able to drive home safely without incident, or concern.  I want to make a note that I was always in full control of my physical body while this was all happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment