Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday "Knowing the Future"

Dear Diary,

I wanted to bring up something that happened the other day. I was with one of my friends who is coming into her own spiritual gifts and asked a really good question. She said that she had a friend who had dated a man who was known for being psychic. The only thing was that they really had a very troubled relationship and it seemed to end badly. Her question to me was if the man was psychic then why would he enter into a relationship that was so hurtful if he knew that it was going to be that way?

As she asked the question several things popped into my head. First I told her that since I was not in the man's Akashic Records I couldn't say for sure...... but it could be in his records as a soul contract where he needed to learn something from that particular experience with that certain person.

The other thing that came up was something that I could relate to. I got an image of me eating ice cream. Now for many that doesn't mean much but if you are me then you know I am lactose intolerant. So this image is a warning for me not to go there unless I want to pay the consequences. Those of you who are lactose intolerant know what I mean.

Now there are times when I am tempted to have a taste of some wonderful ice cream and know that it is going to affect me. Even with this knowledge I may enjoy eating a full serving of ice cream even though I don't have my lactose pills with me. This is what you call  "free will". Whatever the reason I do end up paying the piper because of my choice.  Free will is huge...

My guides like to remind me when I do things that I want to beat myself up for not to judge to harshly but to really look at the experience and learn from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment