Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday "A Victim from the Past"

Dear Diary,

This morning at 4 am I was waking up thinking about getting up to get a drink of water. As I lay there wrestling with my decision I was interrupted by a woman with short black curly hair. She had an old fashioned dress that looked like something from an old black and white movie. I could see her lean over as she told me that she was French. I asked her what her name was? She then showed me a piece of paper with it written in cursive. Since it is was French the only thing that I caught was the first name Marie.

Then she wanted to show me how she died. I have to admit that I am not into looking at pictures of the holocaust from WWII. From what she showed me she was one of the victims who were lined up to be shot. I wont go into detail but it was enough for me to understand why she ended up being lost in between worlds. She was not a freedom fighter. She had Jewish blood in her ancestry. Another ghost came up to talk. This time it was a man who had stood next to her and was also shot. He was more graphic with the spray of bullets and showed me where he was shot on his body.

I wasn't sure what to do with this information so decided to ask my guides why the ghosts wanted me to see this. One of the guides replied that it was a good time to start doing spirit rescue again. Then they showed me all the spirits wanting to talk at the foot of my bed the other night when I put up the protection grids feeling overwhelmed. I got the message that it was time to help those who were asking for help.

So this morning we meaning the guides, angels and me started the process of helping Marie to cross over into the light. She did go but the man was gone. He didn't cross.  I didn't find him as I looked all around for him.  As I write this something just fell off the counter in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment