Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2013

It has been really quite around the house lately. I have been seeing flashes of shadows and movement in the dining and living room that let me know that even though I am not hearing from the ghosts they are still around.

 I had a strange experience the other night when I was watching TV in our living room with my son and husband.  We were watching a show on cable when my husband needed to take a break for a moment to step out of the room. We paused the show and as I was sitting there waiting on him I had someone come right up to my face and look me directly in the eye. I was caught off guard and had to blink but when I did they were gone.  Immediately I told my son who was sitting on the couch what had happened. I try to let my family know when I am seeing or having some sort of contact so they know what is going on.

Later that night as I was climbing into bed I happened to look up only to catch a glimpse of someone's eye as they were fading away.  Again I paused wondering what they wanted and asked if they wanted to talk but got no response.  They have not made any contact with me since so I don't know why they came into my energy field to let me know that they were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment