Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sat. "The Energy Body"

Dear Diary,

This morning as I was waking up I looked over to where my husband was laying. I saw him getting up and walking out the door towards the kitchen. For some reason I reached over to feel his side of the bed and when I did realized that he was still laying in bed. Thinking that was strange since I just saw him leave the room. I shook him a little and asked if he was awake. He answered me letting me know that he was very much awake. I then told him that I just seen him get up and walk through the doorway leading to the kitchen. Then he replied that he thought that was funny as he was laying there thinking about getting up to go to the kitchen to turn on the coffee pot. Alright that was a bit weird!

For the rest of the day I decided to spend on doing a watercolor of a lion instead of writing to take a break from the book. It allows me to just get out of words and move into a world of movement and color. I don't know how long it will last but I am going to enjoy it while it last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment