Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday "The Attachment"

Dear Diary,

I awoke this morning listening to my husband getting ready for work and decided not to get up right away. As I lay there I heard someone tell me that they have cancer. I was half listening. It took me a minute to recognizing that someone was trying to talk to me. As I was about to communicate with whoever was there my husband noticed that I was awake and came over to talk. I didn't get back to my ghost as I got up and spent time with my husband before he left.

Yesterday was a little different. I ended up seeing a Reiki client and as we went into session I opened up my records to have a clearer connection to my guides. It was somewhere in the middle of the session that I could smell cigarette smoke. I asked my guides if someone was attached to me or my client and I got the message that they were attached to my client. I called for help to cross the ghost and ended up running right into the attachment. It was a man with some really nice cowboy boots. He was somewhere in his early thirties and didn't really talk a lot. He was leaning up against an old car as he took his time enjoying his cigarette. The smoke curled in the air making it's way towards me causing me to gag. That was when I noticed the portal open up as golden white light poured through it.  An older women with shoulder length hair wearing a dress that looked like something from 1930's walked through the portal. She was looking at him as if she knew him and then started calling to him. I asked my guide who she was and I got the word, "mother".

Relieved, I just watched them. He didn't look up but seemed to know she was there. Then he took another drag on the cigarette, and dropped it on the floor slowly crushing it with his boot. Finally looking up he started to walk her way. As this was going on someone on this side burst through the room where I was doing the Reiki session excusing themselves profusely that they had to drop something off in the room. They threw some baggage on the couch beside me and my client  then stumbled out the door. Immediately I started looking for the connection back into the spirit world but couldn't find it again. I did however noticed that my clothes smelled of cigarette smoke.  I asked my guide if they had gone and got the answer that they had so I cleared myself and my client from the residue. I then used an essential oil to finish the job and worked with a golden ray to plug up the hole with the Reiki where the attachment had gotten in through to my client's aura field. After that I disconnected from my client and went my own way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment