Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14, 2014

Dear Diary,

I have to admit that lately I have been really frustrated with having trouble receiving messages when I am awake. I have no problems speaking to my guides and angels, but when it comes to hearing the spirits who really want my help at the house I am not able to communicate as effectively. This means that they resort to communicating with me when I am waking up or relaxing in the tub. I see them all the time but am not hearing them and really not engaging with them.

It wasn't until a few days ago when I was walking through the kitchen and my son made a commit that I barely heard and walked past him. Then I heard him mumbling something and realized that he was talking directly to me. When I asked him what he was saying he said that I was off in my own thoughts and had tuned him out.  I then of course asked him what he said and really paid attention to what he was saying. That all sounds so innocent but since I took time off to write a book I have had all my focus on writing and my family. To be honest I am feeling a little guilty.

Later that day I got an email from a friend about someone I knew who was now teaching about Spirit Communication in our area. The funny thing was he was having a meeting that evening. I know there is no such thing as coincidences and since this dropped into my lap I decided to go. I went because I had to ask why I am blocking the messages on a subconscious level since I started working on the book.

The group was warm and friendly which was nice. The teacher started with a twenty minute lecture which answered my questions of why I was blocked and not able to communicate as easily as before. I never had to ask a question, it was that obvious. Chakras were blocked and I was on a more unconscious level tuning out the other side to be more grounded on this side. With this gift there is a lot more going on but this was my block. Lately I have been feeling the need to get back to communicating and doing Spirit Rescue again.

What I found again was a community that was in my area that I could plug back in with old and new friends who have the same gift.  Did I mention that I knew some of the people at the meeting?

Working with spirit is something that does not go away even when you tune it out. Trust me I tried when I was growing up and was afraid of it. It wasn't until later in my life that I came to an understanding that communication will always come out in some way or form. Spirits will continue to make contact if they know you have some ability to communicate. What makes this whole process smoother is if you really learn how your gift works and are able to help instead of running away or tuning it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment