Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday

Dear Diary,

Friday we were helping my son move back to the town where he attends college. That morning when we were loading up the cars I found a penny on the kitchen floor. It made me smile as I thought of my dad and quickly put it in my pocket as I was in a hurry to complete my tasks before we left. Later when we arrived and I opened the car door I found another penny on the ground. Again I acknowledged my father and went on about unloading the car. When my husband and I arrived home later in the afternoon I was making my way to the bathroom from the long drive when I found a penny on the floor.  The strong feeling that I got was that my dad was watching over our move knowing that I would be missing my son. It was really nice to know that he was there understanding how I was really feeling.

Last night we rented the movie "Gravity" with Sandra Bullock. I had heard really good things about it and had been wanting to see it so last night was our night to sit down and watch it. I guess what really struck me was how real it looked and how much it reminded me of my own experiences when I am on some shamanic journeys. Many times my guides, spirit helpers and angles have lead me through dimensional doorways and into portals that open up into the universe.


I found myself remembering the feeling of being able to float and move where I wanted to with ease so the movie in front of me seemed somewhat different from those experiences. What I did notice was that in my journeys I didn't have to worry about breathing because when you are in a spirit body there is no need for air. I also didn't worry about floating off into oblivion as I was always accompanied with my spirit helpers and angels who kept me close to them so I was never afraid of being lost.

A conversation that happened a year ago when I was sharing with someone about journeying came racing back as I sat there watching the movie. The fear that was expressed from the person I was talking to was about being afraid of being lost in Oblivion when walking through doorways on the other side. I remember there was no fear when I took those journeys because there is a right way to explore and experience the universe which is still taught through teachers on this side and the other side.  I understand there are consequences when not following the rules as long as we are connected to the physical plane and many have been lost not to come back into the physical body again.

As I watched the movie I was worried about the characters and their welfare being out there in their space suites. I also felt and understood the strong will to continue on to live in this world in the physical body. I realized as I watched the movie that it was nice to see both sides of the human experience discovering that I enjoyed the movie on all levels.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment