Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday

Dear Diary,

There is still lots of activity in the house but there hasn't been a lot of communication. I did notice the other day when I was visiting with my Grandfather that my Grandmother was around his house when I stopped for a moment to take time to pet his cat. Her presence was very strong in the house as it gave that old feeling that she was there right in the room with you. I felt very comforted by that feeling as fond childhood memories flooded in instantaneously. It has been awhile since I have felt or seen her in his house that strong. A few years ago I used to see her around him all the time but eventually it stopped so it surprised me a little when I felt her that strong in the house.

 This afternoon I was again reminded of her when I fell asleep taking a nap as she greeted me in my dream. I  was conscious at the time that she had passed away from the physical world while in the dream and I even have to admit that there was a pause of worrying in the beginning wondering if she was going to leave again. That all melted away when I started to talk to her. Then as my fears left me I began to take notice that I interacted with her as if she had never left the physical world. It also felt as though no time had passed away at all. When I woke up I didn't have any feelings of loss only that I had been hanging out with her as if she was always there.


No comments:

Post a Comment