Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Yesterday as my husband and I were on our way to Kenndale, TX to do an errand we decided to take a small country road to enjoy the country landscape.  After driving a mile on the deserted road I noticed two old men in overalls standing by the side talking to each other in big straw hats. As my brain quickly registered the two men standing there they vanished from my sight. It was then that I realized they were not of this world as we drove by.  After a few minutes I piped up asking my husband if he saw the two men and he said that he didn't. Quickly I described what I saw making a mental note and then going on with our drive and everyday activities.

Last night when I was in the living room with my family someone was trying to get my attention by coming into my personal space in quick whiffs of smokey white energy. After several attempts I acknowledged them out loud when my daughter who was trying to watch a TV show asked me to stop talking about it out loud. I obliged and the activity stopped.

This afternoon with the rain pouring down I decided to sit and watch something in the living room taking a break from my usual day of housework and writing. When I sat down and started to enjoy my show someone tried again to get my attention by moving into my space as white smoke appeared and disappeared skirting quickly past me. This time I allowed myself to take notice that someone was there the first time as it happened over and over again. Then it stopped as I caught sight of the back of someone's leg walking into the dining room through the doorway. From what I saw it was very solid as it looked like a khaki pant leg with a man's tan shoe.

The whole event made me smile as I remembered the night before. Now once again the energy is shifting around me as I write from my desk in another room.  My thought is to wait to find out if they want to talk or just want me to acknowledge that they are there. I never know what is in store as we always have spirits moving in and out through our home. I used to call it Grand Central station.

No comments:

Post a Comment