Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday "Clearing"

Dear Diary,

Well I have to admit that it has certainly been interesting around here lately. Yesterday on my way to see one of my Reiki Clients for an appointment I decided to open up my own Akashic Records to work on a few things that had happened in my life. It was a good drive and I took the time to ask questions about some things that had come to my attention. Vivid images and information flowed in allowing me to feel, understand, and see from a broader perspective what was going on during those times in my life. I was able to not only see from my own side of the fence but also see while comprehending what other people were experiencing and feeling during different encounters that I was curious about. It was amazing! As I went through different times of my life I could grasp what I didn't understand was happening at those times.

Needless to say when I met my client I was able to work on them with a great peace in my heart when I got there. Later on the drive back home I got the bright idea that it would be good for me to go into my own energy fields and clear some of the old baggage that was stuck while my records were open. That is when I hit the wall. When I started to work on this the energy once again started to flow opening doors to some of my past that was painful in my own life. The images were just as real as they had been when I was there experiencing them then. Raw emotions began to fill my heart, body and soul as I felt them explode inside of me expanding out into my energy fields. That was the hard part.

As old wounds began to surface I found that I had the opportunity to look at them from all the different angles while experiencing the feelings that I had attached to the situation also seeing what others who were involved where seeing and experiencing during those times to. I then was able to analyze and explore the situations from all sides allowing myself to make any sense out of it. After I was done looking at it I was then given a choice to hold on to it so that it would be stored back into my energy field, or to let it go clearing it from my energy fields. This would mean that I would most likely not remember as it would leave my field of consciousness, or that if it did come back there would be no emotional attachment to the memory at all. I found that in some cases I wanted to remember what I had experienced and in others I didn't wan to remember or really cared.

This all occurred yesterday afternoon and continued during the rest of the day as I went about my day. Things would pop into my consciousness randomly allowing me to decide if I wanted to analyze and look at it or file it away until something else showed up. Yesterday evening I closed down my records I thanked my record keepers for all the help. Today has been really nice as I seem to feel so much more lighter and free. Amazing how much we carry around with us in our own energy fields...

No comments:

Post a Comment