Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

This morning I got a phone call from my dear friend Robin who is still sitting on the roof. She lacks thousand pounds out of one hundred thousand to get her down. She let me know what an amazing time she is having meeting and talking to people about the different ideas to help people around the world who are in need of food. She was excited about the response and already getting on track for next years event. I was enjoying her energy on the phone as I felt very privileged to listen to her as she told me all about her plans. Visiting with her made my morning perfect as she lifted me up with her enthusiasm.

I also got to hang out with one of my family members who is moving and as we were talking, we decided to go through her house to check on a few of the spirits who like to hang out there. She wanted me to communicate with them to let them know that they were moving and it was okay for them to stay in the house but I was there to help them cross if they wanted to go on to the other side. As we went from room to room I noticed that sometimes I would encounter very active energy, meaning that it would feel tingly or scratchy when I entered the room, but once I got into the room and opened up my fields to locate the spirits, the energy would go flat. This was an indicator to me that they had left the room.This continued as we moved through the rooms  upstairs making it very apparent that they were not wanting to communicate.

I am thinking I will try to communicate later on this week as the movers will stir up the energy in the house which might make them more open to communicating. I want to find out if they are attached to the house or to my family in which they will move with them if they are.  In the mean time, it is all about patience on my end as I will make myself available to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment