Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

We have not had a lot of spirit activity in the house since the clearing. Last night I saw a few white smoky images skirting across the living room but they were gone within seconds of acknowledging what I was seeing. I woke up with my husband snoring at one AM last night but didn't have any visitors in the room except for the two cats who discovered I was up and wanted to be petted. It was really quiet, with no activity in the house even at that time in the morning.

I do want to make a note that there has been no foul smell in the house since the clearing. It was perfect timing as my little sister and niece are coming from California to visit over the weekend. We are all excited to have company again. This will be the last get-together before my son heads back to school next week.



Photo by Ana in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment