Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I went to meet with a Reiki client and do some errands in Dallas yesterday. When I returned home my daughter let me know that the foul smell was very prevalent that morning while I was gone. Both she and my son noticed the smell and searched the house for the cause. It was gone by the time I got home so I forgot about it until last night when the dogs woke us up wanting to go outside.

My husband and I were up with the dogs as they took care of their business and then asked to come back inside. It took awhile for them to settle down and when they all went to sleep my brain started to race with the things that needed to be done on my to-do list for the next day. As I laid there I realized that it was only two am in the morning and I needed to get some rest. When I closed my eyes I immediately saw a man standing there in a relaxed position with his hands clasped. His energy was very familiar and I wasn't afraid of him knowing that I knew him. As he stood there in my energy field I felt very comforted by his energy there in the room with me. My mind raced to find a memory of him from my past as I knew I knew him.

He just continued to stand there and seemed to be waiting on me as my memory brought up a name, "Mr. Glass!" He had died suddenly from a heart-attack when I was ten and was the first person that I ever lost that was close to me. As soon as the memories of him started to flow in I found myself smiling and calling out to him. He smiled back and then shot out in a flash of light and was gone. I searched the room for his energy and for any image of him but there was nothing there. He had left, just stopping by to check on me.

 I felt good about the visit but still very awake I decided to check to see if my guides were with me. They were both there when I checked in. I decided to take advantage of not sleeping and knowing that they were there to clear the house of the spirit that was attached to the foul smell. I started the process of clearing the house when I was suddenly aware of why the spirit was there visiting. It was very clear as I understood that this was not my mess to clean up. This was something I needed to talk to my daughter about. She was the one who needed to clear the house. This spirit seemed to have some sort of attachment to her. I didn't know if he followed her home or if he saw her light. I didn't feel the need to know any details. All I knew was that she was the one who needed to take care of it. I detached myself from the clearing process, rolled over and fell asleep.  

Photos by Ana in California 

No comments:

Post a Comment