Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

Saturday afternoon my husband and I were meeting his parents at Starbucks for coffee to catch up on the goings on for the new year. Just before leaving the house I ran upstairs to say goodbye to our son who was playing video games. As soon as I opened the door the foul smell hit me in the face taking my breath away. I quickly walked around the upstairs investigating the smell that seemed to have overtaken that part of the house. It was all through the air of the upstairs so I mentioned it to my son who was consumed in his game that he was playing. He said he noticed it at first but had gotten used to the smell so he couldn't smell it anymore.

It was so pungent that I quickly opened up all the doors and put the fans on hoping to air the upstairs out a little. My husband was waiting for me downstairs and we were late so I didn't have enough time to really check for any visitors. I recognized the smell as the same one we had experienced all over the house at various times upstairs and downstairs over the weeks. I knew we had a visitor again but needed more time to find the source. I ran downstairs saying goodbye to my daughter who was on the couch nursing a cold wondering if I had made a mistake thinking it might have been my son who attracted the spirit.

After coffee with the in-laws I forgot about the smell until I went upstairs to use the treadmill and noticed that the smell had completely gone. There was no trace of it anywhere. A few weeks before I had smelled everyone in the house including all the animals, furniture etc... making sure to eliminate the physical sources before looking at the spirit world. Even though I was sure it was the spirit world before my investigation the children had insisted wanting to make sure nothing had physically died in the house. Sunday the smell was completely gone as it has done before but seems to come back with a vengeance at various times. Today is the day to clear the house and shift the energy.

 On a different note last night I was awakened by the dogs moving around in their sleep. After laying there for a while I decided to make a trip to the bathroom. It was when I got back into bed and hadn't yet closed my eyes that I noticed a women, from what it looked like slipping out of a doorway in the upper corner of my bedroom. My brain made a conscious note that there wasn't a physical door from where she was coming out of in that part of the room. Both the door and she appeared out of thin air. Fascinated I watched her move into the room as the door closed behind her. She stood in the room with what seemed to be an awareness of me as her eyes were fixated on me laying on the bed. I was not afraid but felt that for some reason she knew who I was in the house. Then after a while she turned to the right disappearing from my sight. Curious, I checked for her energy in the room but there was no trace of her anywhere. She was gone. Finally I relaxed closing my eyes, willing myself to fall asleep.  

My good news is that we miss calculated my son leaving for school. He will be home for another week which makes me happy!

Photo by Ana, stairs from a trip in CA

No comments:

Post a Comment