Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

Well, it has been a busy weekend. We had a wedding to attend and my son had a birthday. I am still recovering a little after all the celebration this weekend but happy that Monday is going to be quiet. We have not noticed the foul smell in the house in the last week. Over the holidays we were busy visiting everyone and enjoying our company so I was grateful that the smell seemed to dissipate. Even this weekend I have not seen our dark visitor so I was hoping that he had moved on.

The one thing that was really strange was that my son's big Labrador wouldn't come into the living room last night when we were watching a movie. He acted as though he was afraid of something and no matter how much coaxing we gave him to come into the room he wouldn't stay with us. He would turn around and run off jumping on the bed in the master bedroom refusing to get off. He seemed to be really frightened. We finally just left him alone knowing that he had some reason for not coming into the room. I didn't see or detect anything out of the ordinary.

Last night I woke up around one AM with severe muscle spasms in my neck. My thought is that I must have strained the muscles in my sleep. My dreams were very strange showing me people in my life undergoing paying karmic debts. I have to admit Karma is not something I have really believed in but after last night's vivid dreams. I am seriously thinking about changing my mind.

This morning I am taking my time to allow myself to recover even though my daughter has a long list of things to do today and I believe I am involved somehow.

Note: Picture of Hunter with a waffle in his mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment