Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday "The Hand"

Dear Diary,

I do want to make a note that we haven't noticed or smelled the foul smell since I did the house clearing. The house has been clear of the odor both up stairs and down stairs. What I have noticed is that there seems to be a lot more spirit activity downstairs. One of the dogs is now barking at the spirits but the others don't seem to mind that they are there.

Last night I decided to retire early so that I could read a book that I had been wanting to finish. I said goodnight to my husband and daughter who were watching something on television. I got into bed and got comfortable snuggling up in my blankets. As I was reading I kept being interrupted by seeing flashes out of the corner of my eye of someone walking past the bedroom doorway. I knew it wasn't anyone else in the house as it kept happening and I each time I got a better look at it. What I was seeing was a dark smokey image that was high enough to touch the ceiling in the other room. After making an assessment I finally began to ignore it trying to really concentrate on my book.

My daughter came in later to say goodnight seeing that my light was still on. As she walked into the bedroom a hand attached to a bony arm appeared out of nowhere from the doorway reaching out trying to touch her hair. Then it disappeared. The whole incident startled me a bit because it caught me off guard and I immediately told her what I saw. When I said it out loud it just seemed to be funny and we began to giggle hauling off laughing in big belly laughs. You see my daughter has naturally curly hair and people are always coming up to her and asking it they can touch it. What struck our funny bone was that it didn't seem to make any difference, either in the physical world or spirit world because everyone seems to be interested in her hair.

After we calmed down and said goodnight I didn't notice any more activity. I never finished my book as I was too exhausted from laughing so hard so I turned of the lights and went into a deep sleep. Waking up this morning took a while because I had some rather interesting dreams making it hard to ground myself as my eyes fluttered open. I do however plan to take some time in interpreting the dreams later on this morning so I have them recorded in my dream journal.  

 Photos by Steve Noyce, Rome, Italy 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment