Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday "The Light Body"

Dear Diary,

 Lately I have been working on holding more light energy in my body to bring my energy frequencies up. The only real time that I get to practice is right after everyone goes to bed and turns off the lights. The exercise was taught to me in a very vivid dream years ago by my angel guides. I use it when I feel the need to build my light body up. By building the light body up helps to keep the physical body healthy and in better shape.

Also an encounter with the darker side a few nights ago made me conscious of doing maintenance on my energy bodies. I had woken up in the middle of the night hearing some scratching on the walls. When I opened my eyes I was met with a massive dark shadow hanging out next to my side of the bed very close to the wall. The shape was a lot darker than the room it's self and I knew immediately that we had a visitor. I could feel the feeling of terror creeping up my upper body from my solar plexus as the sight of it startled me.

As I caught my breath I was gently reminded that I had nothing to fear as it was on a different wave frequency unless I gave myself into my fear which would make it to be able to see me. That in its self was very comforting and I was able to banish the fear recognizing I was not in any danger of being stocked by the dark energy in the room. I then rolled over and went back to sleep knowing that I and everyone in the household was safe as we were all covered in prayer and golden white light.

The dark entity didn't see us and had come into the house through a dimensional doorway. My guess is that it had gotten stuck and was trying to find it's way out. Doorways open up everywhere at anytime for one reason or another. The good news was that it wasn't attracted to us. I knew it would eventually find it's way back unless it found something of interest to keep it in the house. Lucky for us that our energy fields were not low enough for it to see us or care to stay with us.

 However the next night after the encounter I decided it was a good time to check for any tears or rips in our energy bodies and also the frequencies.  To do this I close my eyes and move my awareness up to my third eye. When I do this I then focus in channeling in gold and white light until I see the light filter in my head. Then I move up to the crown and the soul star chakra. When all three are connected everything lights up as if looking directly into the sun. It is as if someone has turned on a very bright light in the room. In the past I have often flung open my eyes checking to see if anyone had turned on the lights but always found the room dark until I closed my eyes again seeing the bright light. If I don't see any light then I know that the light body is drained and not connected. If this is so then I work on bringing in light in the body over the next few night or weeks depending how long it takes.

Note... (Good to know) If our homes are clear and we are in a higher frequency we can often bring others that we are in contact with up with us. The same works the other way around. Of course there is always free will...

Photos by my sister Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment