Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

Well I did talk to my daughter about clearing the house. We shall see if she heard me or not. I am not going to push it. I have decided that if she doesn't clear it by the end of the weekend I will go a head and step in and finish the job. This spirit needs either our help or needs to find another place to reside. Either way something has to be done.

Next week our week changes a bit as my son goes back to school. I have work that has been put on hold with all our company so after the weekend it is time to get back to looking at publishers and start writing again. Lately I have been really inspired to write a new book on frequencies and doorways. Just the thought of it makes my fingers tingling as I know I need to take the time to write it down before it all slips away.






Photo by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment