Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

It has been a very quiet these past few days. The only activity lately in the house has been when I am in the living room reading or hanging out with the family. There seem to be a least three spirits that like to come and move around the room making their presence known. They always show up as whiffs of white smokey images. They are very playful and like to tease anyone in the room by darting past them when a person in the room turns around or changes their gaze. It is really comical to watch as I know they are just messing around.

Sometimes when I catch glimpses of the spirits my reaction is to check if the other person is aware of them moving around the room. For the most part the person or persons are unaware that the spirits are engaging with them. Lately, when it comes to my daughter and husband they seem to be resigned in knowing that they are there but not really interested in the spirits. We all just continue our conversations or whatever we are doing without commenting on them.

I do miss some of my friends who are clairvoyant and make comments to me about the spirits in the room. It is just hard to get together a lot when everyone is working during the day and busy with their own lives. As I write this I am thinking I need to try to set something up and have friends over for dinner more often.

On another subject... I have not heard from the young mother or her daughter. I did check in with my guides and they assured me that they were staying very close to their family who are in mourning.



Photographs by Ana- 1st picture taken in CA. 2nd picture from the Japanese gardens in Ft. Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment