Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

My sister and niece are on their way home today. It has been a really nice visit. My son is also back at school so its quiet at home. After everyone being here it takes a little getting used to. Last night I did notice some activity around the house in the living room when I was visiting with my husband but the spirits seemed to just be passing through. We did however have a spirit follow us to our bedroom. I am guessing out of curiosity. Every now and then they are interested in us and seem to want to see what we are doing in our day to day lives. Before we turned out the lights I saw the white smokey image shooting across the room at various times making their presence known.

Saturday my sister handed me her cell phone with a news report of a mother and her 13 month daughter who had died in a field 200 yards from their car that had crashed. The reason she brought this to my attention was that the police were unsure what was the true cause of their death. My sister wanted to know if I knew anything about it. I had not heard of it. As I watched my heart went out to the mother and daughter and their families.

Spirits contact me when they find me. I don't really go out and look for them on purpose but this weekend I couldn't help myself feeling deep compassion extending a hand to the other side if they wanted to contact me. I sent a message out to the other side but have not received any response. It works like a phone call and they may or may not pick up. It is their choice but at least I sent it out. In the meantime I am including them in my prayers.

Photo by Ana Noyce at the Japanese Gardens in Fort Worth, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment