Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday "Balance"

Dear Diary,

The last two days have been a complete whirlwind. I have now fully recovered from all the grieving. The ghosts in the house have respectfully kept their distance as I was healing from the work we did in the Akashic Records. As I was moving through the transition I kept checking in during the day to see if the energy from those emotions were still inside my solar plexus but they were all gone. I had no more emotional reactions or attachments to any of the energy that held the grief inside me. This was good as I was able to revisit the past week and analyze what had transpired within my energy fields.

This whole experience reminds me a lot of when I bought my car
and took it in for maintenance check. The technician who loved the cars we worked on told me that the car had a built in computer that tells you what is wrong with it. All you had to do was to read up on the manual and then you would understand what the car was trying to tell you when things went haywire. What I was reminded was that our physical body along with the energy bodies are a lot like the computer in the car, only no one gives you a manual.

The thing we have to learn is that all our emotions and symptoms are just trying to tell us that something is out of balance. As multi-dimensional beings we are not just one we are both physical and spirit, manifesting on the physical plane, therefor balancing the two are important as we have one foot in both worlds as each affects the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment