Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday

It has still been very busy around the house as we had a leak in the roof and had workmen out to fix and patch up the ceiling. Mom called and she is in town for the weekend. Looks like a busy weekend with her visiting.  I did however have an interesting conversation with someone who wanted to know more about portals. I went on explain to them that a portal can be felt by the swirling motion which feels a little like a vacuum in the energy inside of it. Also if you are clairvoyant you are able to see into the portal the other dimensions that it opens up into.

I have had the experience of walking into one and seeing what looked like outer space all around me. I didn't feel like I was floating but I did feel a little disoriented while I was in it. When I finally did step back out of the scene it went away and I felt more grounded. I have also had students who have told of similar experiences, but those who are not using their clairvoyance may just feel disoriented as the physical body registers that something is off when walking through it.

I don't often bother to close portals. They seem to open and close at different times and locations often not always in the same place depending the time frame of the portal. Each portal is different but they can can sometimes get stuck as they may appear close to each other which can affect how they function. I haven't run into it a lot but have seen it happen. If that is the case it is always good to have a thorough investigation to determine what is happening before closing and sealing a portal.

Photographs by Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment