Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday "The Accent"

Dear Diary,

 Over the past few days I have seen some activity in the house. It has been the smokey images that move in and out the rooms making themselves known but yesterday was a little different. My sister who lives in Los Angeles called me and asked me if I wouldn't mind going over to our grandpa's house to see if her birthday gift had arrived. She was so excited and wanted me to see what he thought. I was wearing my house clothes at the time to do chores in so I decided to stop and change so I would at least look somewhat presentable.

As I was changing in the bathroom I heard someone talking with a funny accent. It was so faint I almost missed it but my mind seemed to latch onto it, replaying what I heard so I could make sense of what I was hearing. It is a lot like someone clapping out a pattern and your mind repeats the sound in your head so that you can mimic the pattern. Once I caught on to what I was hearing I could listen without the repeat. It was a man talking to someone else in the room. I felt into the room and felt another presence only he wasn't answering the other man.

What I heard was a deep Southern accent telling the other ghost in the room what he thought of him using some choice words as filler. He also went on to talk about someone else, in a not so nice way. I did catch myself repeating the words out loud just to validate what I was hearing. After that I decided that I really didn't want to engage in the conversation. I was after all in a hurry so I just left them in the bathroom running out to jump into the car and see grandpa. When I returned home later that afternoon they were not there. I didn't try to contact them hoping that they moved on. So far so good!

Just a side note: When the fifth Chakra is open we can hear the other side.

Photographs by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment