Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday "Grief"

Dear Diary,

Something out of the ordinary happened to me as I was out shopping with my daughter yesterday morning. It all started around 11 am when I was hit with this huge sadness. As I tried to distract myself with being out with my daughter the feeling became overwhelming inside of my heart. I felt as if I as grieving the death of someone very close to me.  The last time I had a feeling like this that was this strong was when I was in India for a visit. When I returned home I found that one of my closest friends had gone into a coma while I was overseas. She then passed away a few days after I got home.

The overwhelming feeling of grief overtook me and I went home trying to find what was the cause. Around 3 pm I couldn't stand it anymore and finally opened up my Akashic Records asking for the record keepers and angel guides to relieve me from the crushing pain I was feeling in my heart. After 20 minutes of being in the records the feeling of grief finally let up and eventually left me allowing me to breath easy once again. No one in my family has died that I know of so I felt okay about it. I then was able to enjoy the rest of my evening after thanking the spirit guides and record keepers for helping me to remove the energy that I had gotten stuck in.

I slept well last night but in my dreams my mother came to me and held me in her arms crying as I cried. This was not my adopted mother but my biological mother whom I have never met. In the dream I was not surprised it was her and knew that when the dream was over I would go back to my own life. I was adopted at the age of three months and it was a closed adoption so I have never met her. I haven't in the past had the need to contact my biological family as my adopted family were the only parents and family I know. I've been happy with that but last night there was a link that opened up and I felt as if someone had passed away from my biological family. I also knew in the dream I was grieving a loss from the physical realm as my heart was broken.

This morning when I woke up I went over what had happened in my dream wondering if our DNA also connects us not only to our physical bodies but also to the energy that links us to our biological family. This morning after being up I was again hit with the grief of a loss. Yesterday I asked in the records to be helped with the grieving so I could release the pain I was feeling but today I need to go back and work on finding who it was that has crossed over...

Painting, Watercolor by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment