Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Today I was up early to visit with a Reiki client who lives out of town. It felt wonderful to be able to feel the freedom of the road during the early hours. The session went well and she was very relaxed during it. I always enjoy opening the Reiki up in my hands as the warm energy flows out of them picking up electrical currents that are moving around and in their bodies. During the session I always connect with my angel guides and enjoy not only being in the moment but feeling a part of all the energy. A calmness takes over after the first couple of minutes and my hands are guided by the angels who move them to work on certain parts of the body.

When working with Reiki you only have to set your intention for the highest of good for your client so that you don't impose your own will upon them. The Reiki energy does the rest and helps the client where the client needs the help. Often when I am working on someone for example like their head they will ask if I am at their feet as the energy moves to where it is needed. When they open their eyes they are surprised at where I am standing.

 Just a small note: It's funny as I writing this a form in black smoke is moving through the room and my son's Labrador is barking at it. He is even getting on the bed to get out of it's way. The other dogs are just watching it in fascination not moving a muscle. The other dogs don't seem to be afraid. I don't pick up any malice only curiosity...
LOL!

Photograph by Steven Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment