Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Monday afternoon my husband called me from work and said his carpool buddies were taking him to the ER to have his heart checked out. He was having tightness in his chest and his left arm was feeling funny. He called the Dr. and they told him to go to the ER immediately. I dropped what I was doing and met him there. I sat with him keeping him company as the hospital staff went through all the procedures of trying to find out what was going on with his heart. They didn't find anything with their tests in the ER and decided to keep him overnight for more tests in the morning.

Since there wasn't a lot to do I went home to sleep and returned yesterday in the early morning. As I was sitting there keeping him company and visiting with my daughter a ghost stepped through the wall then stopped for a moment looking at us as if he was surprised then went on his way. From what I could see he was a middle aged man who was dressed very casual with dark sandy hair.

I didn't venture out a lot into the hospital but stayed in the room where my husband was staying so I didn't run into any other ghosts who who might have been hanging out. Sometimes they make themselves known and other times they keep to themselves. I have to say that my attention was not on them as I was very focused on my husband. The good news after all the tests were finished the Cardiologist released my husband with a healthy heart and could only say that what had happened to him this time wasn't due to a heart condition.

Driving home we decided that after such a scare we are still really going to be watching our diet more closely. Nothing like a trip to the hospital to make you want to make some serious changes.

Photograph by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment