Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

I have to say that this weekend I didn't feel much like getting into the records or really working on anything. I know I need to investigate what happened to me last week but some part of me doesn't want to really go there. I am still having the waves of grieving at different times of the day coming and going. In the mornings it starts at 11am and then dissipates and comes back in later in the afternoon then leaves  again before I go to bed.

This morning was different as a wave hit me when I woke up. I am thinking that I might call one of my friends and ask if we can go into the records together so that I have someone to hold my hand. I still feel like I have lost someone in my biological family and I am not sure what to do with that...

Photograph by Angelique





No comments:

Post a Comment