Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday "Intentions"

Dear Diary,

  Saturday night I decided to go ahead and open the protection grids to start the process of spirit rescue, but when I did there was no response. After sweeping the room, and the whole house by expanding my energy looking for ghosts I discovered that I couldn't find anyone. Finally after feeling the house was empty I asked my guides if they were there. They answered immediately that, "Yes they were all there". Then I asked, "If there were any ghosts around?" The guides replied that, "Yes, they were there also". That was a bit confusing so I asked, "Where was everybody?' The answer I got was that, "They were all hiding". Of course that made me ask, "why?" The guides then answered that, "They were all afraid of being crossed over".

Great! I couldn't believe it. If I am meant to help ghosts cross then why were they hiding from me. Then the answer came. "Ghosts who are lost on the other side often don't know that they need to cross, or afraid of judgment if they do. Some are so confused they just want help, but unsure what it is that they need." Now it made sense why when I set the intention to help them cross they scattered, and hid. Somewhere inside of me I already knew this, and remembered that it is again all about free will. I just wanted to do it the easy way. I gave up falling asleep and somewhere letting it all go.

Last night after enjoying the day with my family I was just to tired to set an intention, or try to do any work on the other side. I fell asleep around 8:30 pm exhausted, and slept until 5 am.  What woke me from my sleep was I could feel someone standing by the bed just staring down at me while I slept. When I opened my eyes it was a ghost of a teenage boy who noticed me, and must have decided I was interesting enough to stare at. An older gentleman who was also a ghost came in, and shooed the teenager away then departed.  I lay there for awhile getting my bearings feeling a little crept out, but grateful that the other ghost had stepped in.  At least there are manners on the other side. That made me think that I need to consult with the guides and see if I my own manners are in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment