Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

My friend Robin has gone on the roof today to raise 100,000 pounds of food to create awareness of the ways people can help with hunger in the world. I was so excited to be there with her and everyone who gathered this morning to pray and watch her ascend to the roof top. I wish her all the luck! This year I have other obligations with lots of family so I wont be able to attend the rest of the event. I am very happy for her as she has an amazing team helping her get the event off the ground this year.

I have noticed that I am having a lot of trouble focusing and staying grounded after I left the event. For some reason I can't seem to stay in my body for very long today. I keep finding myself in other places having to find my way back. I understand it as my guides explained today while I was out, and about that it is called Spirit Walking. They reminded me that I am used to the other side coming to visit me, but sometimes we can leave our body to go visit them. Today seems to be one of those days as I have been trying to focus my mind on things in the physical plane to stop it. I may try some grounding oil, but I have to remember where I put it.

I also noticed that for some reason people's energies are intense today. I felt almost assaulted by what people were feeling, or thinking when I was at the store today. I don't think that people realize how much they affect others or the environment when they are walking around open like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment