Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday "Color"

Dear Diary,

  Yesterday I had a lovely conversation with a friend about color, as we were sharing I told her about the time I had been surfing through the channels with my son when we came across a program on ghosts. It looked interesting so we decided to watch and see what they were doing. In the show there was a team who came to help a family who's house was haunted by angry spirits. As I was watching what struck me was that the team was wearing all black tee-shirts. My immediate thought was that it was a lot like waving a red flag in front of an angry bull. First the spirits are already angry then aggravated when someone who is wearing a color that attracts their attention wants to make contact with them.

I felt in that moment that someone was going to get attacked. That is when the team leader who was man started to get really upset that he was getting attacked by an aggressive spirit. As soon as he did then another person on his team got attacked. I couldn't watch it. I asked my son to change the channel.

I don't have anything against these kind of shows as there are so many amazing people who communicate with spirits and do incredible work in helping them cross or heal. What I wanted to point out is that when working with the spirit world it helps a lot to learn the different ways of how energy works and what attracts spirits when communicating or crossing them.

I know that something as simple as color may seem to be a very small thing but when you are working with energy and vibration then it is something that you need to know about. Even the simple things like knowing that black or dark colors soaks up energy faster than the lighter colors are important. We all know this from science class that if you wear black outside in the sun you will get hot before someone else who is wearing a lighter color will. Knowing this since spirits are in a form of energy, if you are trying to contact or cross an aggressive spirit wearing black may not be a choice that I would make.

Colors are very important, as we carry them in our auras and we see them in our lives. They help us sooth our emotions and aid with healing. Color frequencies can be measured in Hz = Hurts, or cycles/second. They send out vibrations and even though they are something that we take for granted can be very big when working with the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment