Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Okay a lot has changed since I did the house clearing. It has been really quiet and I got to report to our vet that the animals seem to be feeling a lot better. They are eating again and playing with each other. Last night when everyone was asleep I decided to do a clearing on myself. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and realized that I was, "wool gathering". When I was fully awake I did an assessment to see why I was feeling so worried and became aware that there wasn't anything to be worried about. This meant that the emotion that I was carrying was not real or even valid. It was just an emotion that I was carrying around for no good reason.

Since it was in the middle of the night and I didn't want to get up, I decide to go into a mediation going into my solar plexus where I could feel the emotional energy was stuck. As soon as I was sure, I used a technique in which I focused my attention on that part of my body, feeling a warm sensation that started to heat up. As this temperature begin to rise I allowed it to burn off anything what wasn't useful. To do this I would think of something that would stir up a fear and once I felt it, I would then pull the emotional energy into the heat letting it go. I continued to do this for awhile until I was tired and ready to stop. It was lot like burning paper in a fire that wasn't needed anymore. Then I used the second part of this technique which was to use the hot energy to expand through the whole body and out through the full aura, cleansing it. Last I used a golden light to fill in any spaces that were left that needed to heal. It was amazing and I slept like a baby the rest of the night. Need to remember to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment