Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

Wow, we have had lots of activity over the weekend. One of us in the house has picked up a new visitor from somewhere. I say that because this new spirit seems to want to be the center of attention. It started Saturday morning  as I was getting dressed and could feel a presence. Later I saw white wispy smoke moving around the house as I was walking through cleaning.

Later on that morning I was pulling a pan out from under the stove to start breakfast and the wine rack with only one bottle of wine that was on the top of the refrigerator fell off the fridge breaking on the kitchen floor. At first it surprised me as I was no where near the fridge. I felt funny about it but got distracted with cleaning up the glass and mess on the floor with my husband and daughter.

The next thing that happened was after the wine rack fell off the fridge some of the mess got on some cookbooks that I keep in a bookshelf next to the fridge which had to be taken out of the shelf and cleaned. My husband took up the task of stacking them up on the counter in neat rows and was washing the book with a damp cloth. As he was doing so he was also making coffee on the other side of the kitchen. As he was working on the coffee I went into the living rooms and in that moment I felt a small wave of energy move through the house. As the hairs stood up on my neck when I was reaching to open the door I heard books crash to the ground. I turned around making my way back into the kitchen when I saw him looking at me and we burst out laughing. Neither one of us were anywhere near the books. Later I forgot about the incidents and went about my day.

Around five in the afternoon on Saturday we got one of our big Texas rain storms. It was glorious! My husband and I were going out for the evening with some friends to an art show. My daughter wanted to stay home with the dogs and finish painting her room. We raced out of the house in the rain as our friends picked us up. Steve and I enjoyed our time getting out with our friends and by the time we got home it was late. It wasn't until after we went to bed and I woke up at two in the morning needing to make a small trip to the bathroom that I had another experience. On my way back from the bathroom as I was walking back to the bed I walked right through someone who was standing at the foot of our bed. I saw the white smokey image but was too tired for it to register until I had already walked through them. I climbed back into bed thinking about what had just happened while trying to get settled to go back to sleep. Even after getting comfortable for some reason I couldn't sleep so I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. It was when I did that that I realized that someone was hovering over my body while I was laying down because when I sat up I moved through the white smokey image again.  I wasn't alarmed only annoyed that they were hovering right on top of me. I told them out loud that I knew they were there but I needed my space. After that I laid back down and went to sleep.

The next morning at breakfast I my daughter and I were visited. She told me that while we were out someone turned off the TV and then started up the copier in the office. She said that she announced to whoever it was that she was tired since she had been painting her room all day and was not in a mood to play. I then told her about my experience. After breakfast my daughter excused herself to go back to setting her up her room and I did the dishes. While she and her father were on the other side of the house and I was cleaning up I heard a women's voice sigh which sounded a lot like my daughter who was in the other room. The sigh sounded like it was right there in the room with me and I knew that it wasn't my daughter so I addressed the voice and saying hello. I got no response so I went on to finishing up with what I was doing.

Afterwards I went to my daughter's room to see how it turned out with the new color. The room was beautiful with the new color and my husband was already in there with my daughter visiting with her about it. I was still in the hallway peering through the doorway talking to them about the room when something caught my attention from out of the corner of my right eye. When I turned my head there was a full bodied image of a person standing right next to me that appeared to look like a translucent vapor. This was different from what I had seen earlier. As soon as I made the connection it dissolved into thin air. My daughter and husband were busy with their conversation and didn't notice the image that I was seeing. Shaking it off I told them about it and we went on about our day.

Yesterday which was Sunday I was gone doing errands with my husband and visiting our son at school. When we returned home I did notice some white wisps of smoke moving around and darting through the house but haven't had the same encounters that I had on Saturday. The storms seem to build the energy and the spirits seem to have more energy to draw on to become playful or let us know that they are hanging around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment