Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

The other night my daughter and I were in the living room when something caught my eye making me glance up towards the bedroom door that leads into the kitchen. It was when I did this I saw this huge smokey shape hanging around the door almost waiting to go into the room. As I watched it paused and seemed to be looking in the room to see if it was okay to enter. After a few moments it then went into the bedroom. I knew my daughter couldn't see it from where she was sitting in the living room and we were in the middle of an important conversation and I didn't want to interrupt her to tell her what I was seeing. quickly I decided to make a mental note of it so that I could check to see if it was still in bedroom when I went in there to fold some clothes later on.  I kept my attention on my daughter and we were able to finish the conversation without another interruption.

I have to admit that I did forget about the smokey energy that went into the bedroom as I was distracted with my day to day chores and work. It was the next day that I remembered. That is when I quickly did a self assessment and swept through the house with my energy to see if it was still hanging around. I found nothing and no one else in the house had any contact with it as we know.

My little sister called me and asked what I wanted for a birthday gift. I was excited to hear from her and couldn't think of anything. It was when I told her I didn't know that I got a flash of a book that I had been wanting to read called Acutonics from Galaxies to Cells: Planetary Science, Harmony and Medicine. by Donna Carey, Ellen F. Franklin, Michelangelo, Judith Ponton. They are the founders of Actuonic medicine with tuning forks and the vibrations of the planets. Very exciting to be able to work with those frequencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment