Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I went to see a Reiki client yesterday. It was nice to get out of the house and get to work on someone using Reiki. On the way home I stopped off at Starbucks to get a drink for the ride home. It seemed to be a very slow time when I got there so I just walked up and ordered. It was after they took my order and I was walking over to all the cups when a spirit of a man passed right by me. I almost missed him but my eyes quickly caught the movement as my brain registered the image in that second giving me a chance to catch up to what I was seeing. That was all I got as he moved out of my way and was gone.

The women at the counter called my name and I picked up my drink. We made eye contact for a few seconds and I noticed that there was something in the women's eyes that she was carrying. I didn't have time to really assess the situation but knew in my gut that I had walked into something that was set in motion before I got there.  I cleared my energy in the car so that I wasn't carrying anyone else's energy. We all pick up emotional energy in our energy fields and most of the time we don't realize that the emotions that we are feeling may not be ours. I wanted to be clear on my drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment