Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

 My son came home for the weekend and brought with him a few visitors from the other side. He didn't do this on purpose and he seemed oblivious that they were with him when he got to the house. At first they didn't make themselves known but I noticed the spirits later on in the afternoon when were visiting in the living room. It was hard not to notice as there were two of them that looked like whiffs of white smoke. Both of them kept darting around the room like they were checking the place out.

Later on I was in the hall and saw one of them moving down the stairs making it's way into one of the doorways, as if it already knew where it was going. The next morning I was taking the recycling out to the garage and one of them followed me and then came back into the house with me when I was done. I turned around and made sure the spirit knew that I was okay with them being there. I did however let them know that as guest they needed to behave when they were visiting. The feeling that I got from them is that they are just curious. Neither one has made any contact as far as communicating.

My son went back to school for the week on Sunday and today I did noticed that one of the spirits seemed to have decided to stay behind with us. I am guessing the other one went back with my son. Spirits can be interested or even curious about the living as much as we can be curious about them. Spirits are intelligent and have the ability to communicate when they want to. But not all spirits want to make the effort to communicate and like to just do their own thing. If they do want to make a connection then they will find a way to attract your attention. These spirits seem to be happy with our home and may decide to move on when they find someone or something that is more interesting. For now I am happy to help if they want help or just let them be if they want to hang around for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment